Executive Director & Chairman
- Experience and expertise: As co-founder, Kip has particular responsibility for strategic planning and developing “Train-the-Trainer” programs.
- Other current directorships: None
- Former directorships (last 3 years): None
- Special responsibilities: None
- Interests in shares: 16,227,499 ordinary shares (including 11,227,499 directly held)
- Interests in options: None
- Experience and expertise: FCA, MAICD experience. Ian joined the Board on 25 August 2009 after a 31 year career with the international accounting firm Ernst & Young principally working with entrepreneurial companies and the capital markets. Ian is a Fellow of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Other current directorships: Non-executive director of Redox Pty Ltd and Green’s Foods Holdings Pty Ltd; Chairman of Riskflo Associates Limited; and a partner with the Board search practice at Talent2 Limited.
- Former Directorships: Non-executive director roles including Gloria Jean’s.
Mr Trevor Folsom
- Experience and expertise: Trevor has an extensive business background and experience and he is acknowledged for his ability to engage, invest and advise growth companies, particularly in the technology sector. He is a successful entrepreneur in his own right, developing from start up the company Blueprint Management, which he sold in 2008.
- Other current directorships: Currently a Director of Elevation Capital, an early stage technology investment company and a Director with the SME Association of Australia